At McTague Law Firm, our Privacy Law Department is an inter-disciplinary group of talented legal professionals, working together to offer innovative privacy law services to our clients. Our legal expertise includes corporate, litigation and labour and employment lawyers who can provide advice on any privacy issue. Our greatest asset is the extensive depth of knowledge each of our legal professionals bring to our clients’ privacy issues.
Our Privacy Law Department assists both public and private sector clients in all aspects of privacy law from the design and implementation of privacy management programs to crisis management in the event of a breach, and representation in privacy-related inquiries and litigation.
Our team provides the following services to our clients:
- Development and implementation of internal and external privacy policies
- Managing privacy issues with third party suppliers
- Labour and employment issues involving employee-related personal information
- Issues surrounding the use and administration of corporate and personal social media accounts
- Access and Freedom of Information Requests
- Consent Management
- Responses to privacy breaches
- Responses to complaints and investigations by privacy regulators
- Privacy audits and compliance programs
- Privacy Training