Our experienced team provides representation on behalf of Employers with respect to:
- Conduct and assist clients in the negotiation of collective agreements with trade unions in all sectors of the economy – public and private.
- Assistance in analyzing a client’s collective agreement language, wages and benefits.
- Provide comparison information to client with respect to the terms and conditions of employment in other collective agreements, as required.
- Developing effective strategies for the successful negotiation of collective agreements in a manner that meets client needs.
- Work with benefit consultants, actuaries and benefit providers to develop strategies for negotiating effective collective agreement language as required by client.
- Assistance with Conciliation, Mediation.
- Provide full support in all areas in the event of a work stoppage, including injunctive relief, where needed.
- Liase with media as required.
- Coordinate collective agreement language with applicable legislation to ensure compliance.
Conducts Interest Arbitration cases for Employers covered by “no strike” legislation (i.e. Hospitals, Police Services and Fire Departments.)