We provide representation for employers with respect to:
- Assistance and advice on understanding the employer’s obligations pursuant to the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Advising employers on all issues of health and safety in the workplace including completion of manuals, WHMIS requirements and other relevant programs to provide a safe work environment.
- Training for supervisors and management relating to required obligations pursuant to the Act and “due diligence.”
- Representation of employers, directors, officers or supervisors charged with violating the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Representation of employers charged with terminating or disciplining an employee in violation of the reprisal provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.