Brayden Boughner completed his Articles with McTague Law Firm and joined the firm’s Business Law Department as an Associate in 2022 where he currently practices in the areas of Corporate and Real Estate Law. He is a graduate of the University of Windsor and University of Detroit Mercy.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- University of Windsor, J.D., 2021, admitted to the Ontario Bar in 2022
- University of Detroit Mercy, J.D., cum laude, 2021
- University of Windsor, B.A. (Hons.), 2018
- Law Society of Ontario